Friday, December 20, 2013

Geometric Wallpaper

Remember the posts I've done before about my mom's ahead of her time decorating style with a Marimekko bedroom and yellow houndstooth?



As for the wallpaper in my parents' kitchen, I knew the day would come when I found something like it.


Today's the day! While flipping through the Holiday 2013 Domino (a recent gift from my still stylish mom) I saw this.


Graphic and geometric, I'm loving this space – especially the way that different shapes are worked in like the round circle art on a white square field, the clean-lined and angular bar cart and pair of obelisks. A pink peony and bowl of roundish lemons balance out the area adding a pop or color and even more interest to this fabulous space.

And the fact that the wallpaper reminds me of my childhood home? That's the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...