Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chalkboard Classes at Belovely

A few months ago, my friend Danielle told me about Belovely, a floral and event design company with a pretty little boutique in Ambler, PA. I wanted to check out the shop and found out that Belovely offers chalk art classes! I have always wanted to learn how to do this, so I signed up and on Wednesday night I visited the store and spent the evening learning how to make chalkboard art.

Here are a few photos of my work in progress:





and my final creation :) You can see everyone's work here!


Belovely's store is absolutely lovely, too! I couldn't complete this post without including a few snapshots of the boutique and their beautiful items for sale. I was so tempted to buy everything for myself!









You can order custom chalkboard art from Belovely (photos featured here) or try it for yourself at one of their classes. Find more information (and see more chalk art) here.

*****

photos by The Pink Chalkboard

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...