Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gallery Wall at Kate Spade's Outlet

Last weekend, I traveled to the Hudson River Valley and thanks to Mindy's suggestion, stopped at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets along the way. Have you been? It's an enormous complex filled with nearly every outlet store imaginable. Kate Spade's outlet certainly caught my attention.


Love that gallery wall!


Interesting art and wall arrangement plus beautiful displays underneath. The way the jewelry is displayed reminds me of Jenny's closet.


Other than the gallery wall, one other thing caught my eye – a pocketbook with doughnut detailing! My daughter would love this.


*****

images via The Pink Chalkboard 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how they incorperated the floating shelves in the gallery wall - so practical! I have a ton of not so hangable frames and trinkets that that space would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...