Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Doors of Notting Hill


While in London last week, I went to the market at Notting Hill. Walking there from the tube, I passed by a charming street of nearly identical townhouses. Identical in shape and size, but every one was a different color. I wish I had taken a photo of the street but instead only photographed these doors. It's amazing how the house/door color combo greatly change the way each house looks.

(It may seem like I've been jetting all over the place lately – Chicago, Montauk, London – but honestly, this is rare! Definitely enjoying taking photos of what I see, though, and sharing them all here :)


P.S. See the purple door on top? It reminds me of Mindy's mom's door!

*****

photos by The Pink Chalkboard

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...