Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Doughnut Vault

Last weekend, I met up with my friend, Tiffany, in Chicago where we caught up, ate, walked around, saw some friends and ate some more. It was literally like a food tour of Chicago – we went from place to place picking up delicious bites and while en route to a must-get churro, we stumbled upon Doughnut Vault.


It was love at first sight for me. A charming doorway, pretty painted graphics and a teeny space that just felt special.




The interior was maybe 10' x 4'. Just enough space to wait in line and appreciate the little details inside.






Then you head outside


with your delicious doughnut in hand.



Yum!

*****

photos by The Pink Chalkboard

3 comments:

  1. I know this is a blog about interior design, but when you stop at a place called 'The Doughnut Vault' you MUST show more doughnuts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very valid point, Greg! I think I may just have to go back to Chicago to photograph (and eat) more doughnuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I think I need to take a trip to Chicago and try these doughnuts for myself! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...