Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspired by...Land of Nod

It's been a few months since my last inspired by Land of Nod post. Here are the products and special details that caught my eye in their latest catalog.

This fade to pink radiator matches their fade to pink bedding (similar to Mindy's ruffled bedding). Radiators have never looked so pretty!


My house is mostly in a gray/black/white/green/pink color palette and I love it, but lately shades of blue have been catching my eye. I would love to do a room in navy, peacock blue and white with pops of yellow. It's not going to happen for a good number of years, though, so a print like this would be the closest I could get to that color palette.


A cluster of mirrors is always nice but grouping these in a bunch like this reminds me of the shape of a cloud. It feels light and airy.


Happy weekend, all! See you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...