Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wisteria and Material Culture

Remember this post about Material Culture? A few days after I went there, I was flipping through Wisteria's catalog and I can across a bunch of items that looked awfully familiar. Take a look!


Wisteria's Vintage Chinese Butcher's Table has slightly different proportions than Material Culture's but it is very close.

The next one isn't as exact but certainly similar. I didn't photography the whole piece but the inlay details were gorgeous. I remember Material Culture's being expensive but then again, Wisteria's Moorish Chest is pretty costly, too!


And then there is this Sunburst Armoire. The top half of the piece is nearly identical stylistically. Just look at those details!


Strikingly similar, don't you think?

*****

Material Culture photos by The Pink Chalkboard
all other images via Wisteria

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...