Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pink Balloons

Oh my goodness...


This photo from photographer Youngna Park fills me with such light and happiness. Isn't it incredible?! I love that a simple subject like floating pink balloons can make me feel so good. As the perfect antidote to a gray winter day, this beauty just found its way into my shopping cart.

Want to see more of Youngna Park's work? Jillian posted her favorite find here.

Speaking of photography that moves me, just a reminder that there is only one day left to take advantage of Little Nest's Sweet Cheep! promotion. This special offer expires on January 18 at noon EST. Go get some amazing photos at a fabulous discounted price today!

*****

Balloons (Midtown, Manhattan) by Youngna Park via 20x200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...