Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Beautiful Old Frame

Do you remember Jillian's A Rotating Gallery post from a couple of months ago? I haven't been able to get this image out of my mind...


As Jillian mentioned, I have a series of Prinstagram prints from our vacation that I can use to replicate this look. I've been searching high and low for the perfect frame and finally found one. 


Clover Market was this past Sunday and since I was unable to go, I sent my mom instead. And boy did she hit the jackpot! Take a look at this beautiful, old frame that she discovered from Shutters and Sand


In beautiful shades of charcoal and pale orange, I think it is a fabulous frame for this project. Stay tuned for my "after" post of the finished product! Until then, this frame has found a happy home in my mother's living room with her mirrors and mercury glass accessories. 

*****

top image via goodwillionaire
bottom two photos by The Pink Chalkboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...