Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Painted Hive


I love discovering new blogs (or I should say new to me blogs) that are clever, creative and inspiring. I recently found The Painted Hive and am very much enjoying exploring the site. Check out this beautiful Ikea hack.


Are you familiar with Ikea hacks? Talk about clever – rethinking and recreating Ikea items into new and unique products. This Ikea hack I think is one of the best I've seen.

And then check out the before and after on this light. Isn't it amazing?


Proof that creativity and a little effort can make some really unique items for your home. Be sure to check out The Painted Hive for the how-tos and for post after post of inspiration!

*****

all images from The Painted Hive
Ikea hack card file drawers
sconce light makeover - industrial cage style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...