Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Colorful Collection

On a recent trip to Ikea, I saw this hanging from the ceiling.


Isn't it cool that this work of art is actually an area rug? I just love it! Great design and I love this pop of pink. (This product even has a complementary fabric design, check it out here!)

It turns out that Ikea has lots of colorful rugs this season, so I thought I would introduce you to my version of a colorful collection, inspired by Jillian's original colorful collection.






This selection reminds me a lot of the abstract pieces of art that Jillian posts about from time to time and I think they even inspire a DIY canvas project. I can't wait to give it a try...

*****

all images via Ikea
Tradklover
Ikea PS 2012
Malin Figur
Malin Trad
Vannerna Rund
Skarum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...