Thursday, July 26, 2012

To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my most favorite stories of all time and I like to read the book and watch the movie each year. (I'm actually in the middle of the book now.) There have been many great designs for book covers and movie posters over the years, and I am loving this version of the film poster by Claudia Varosio on Etsy. It is so sweet in this trendy color palette (also a favorite of mine). 


This piece is sold as a 12"x18" print but I would love to see it even bigger. Wouldn't it make a lovely statement as a large scale piece? Maybe in my home...

You can check out more of Claudia Varosio's delightful work here.

*****

image via Claudia Varosio on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...