Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Colorful Collection

What is it about a collection of colorful chairs that gets me every time? These images recently popped up in my inbox and I just love them.



I'm realizing that I post about colorful things quite a lot (like here and here). You must think that my home is one giant rainbow. It's not -- but this is the kind of stuff that catches my eye every time. Wouldn't those Kartell chairs look great around a long, rectangular glossy white table? And those Wegner Wishbone chairs with a big, wooden table?

And while I like a full rainbow assortment of chairs, I also can't stop thinking about that Wishbone chair in orange. A collection of those around a round, natural wood table in an eat-in kitchen would give such a sunny (and yummy) burst of color to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...