Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a Good Day

Do you read DIY Magazine? I'm kind of obsessed with it. The magazine is chock full of great do-it-yourself ideas from the Better Homes and Gardens team, as well as amazing homes and projects from incredibly talented artists and DIY-ers. I am in awe, and so inspired, after reading each issue. 

Another great thing about DIY Magazine? They feature lots of Etsy sellers, and I love discovering and supporting independent artists. I thought I would share a new find from the most recent Summer issue. 

This print caught my eye. It was in the background with some other artwork in one of the magazine spreads. I googled the phrase and discovered Wicked Paper Co.—a delightful design studio with inspiring, typographic prints. I fell in love with their work and thought the print below would make a great way to end the week. 


Wishing you all a good day, and a great weekend!

See you on Monday!

*****


It's a Good Day to Have a Good Day via Wicked Paper Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...