Monday, February 20, 2012

Room Service

I recently took a trip to San Francisco and really fell in love with the city. It is so amazing!

One of the best shopping finds of my trip was the store Room Service. I had read about it on Emily Henderson's blog as a frequent source on Secrets From a Stylist, and was super excited to find it while strolling through San Francisco's Hayes Valley neighborhood.

I picked up a couple of great accessories but unfortunately couldn't take any of the furniture with me. So I thought I would share some of my favorite finds here instead.

Room Service has some really great living room displays featuring upholstered sofas in luxe gray textiles. The nailhead trim on these pieces is dynamite. 

photo(2)

(Did you catch the curvy white legs on this piece above? I love that detail!)

The sofa below has such a clean silhouette. The illustrations on the pink and white throw pillows keep this piece from taking itself too seriously. What a great touch!

_MG_5531

For a totally different look, try these shiny lacquered pieces in black and bright pops of color. 

brights

IMG_2399

How could you not love a peace-sign-shaped chair in hot pink?

This curvy lacquered chair and mirrored desk would add some serious sparkle to any space. 

IMG_9323

And just for good measure, I had to include this chair. I've never seen anything like it! I love the extremely tall back and the moroccan print. This would make a great statement piece in an entryway...or a pair of these at opposite ends of a dining table in a room with vaulted ceilings would be quite dramatic.

Tangier

Next time you are on the west coast, be sure to check out Room Service!

*****

all images via the Room Service flickr stream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...