Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goldfish

I have had my eye on this lacquered box by Thomas Paul for a few months now. (I have a serious design crush on Thomas Paul...see my post here). I think the goldfish illustration on this box is just so cute. I LOVE orange too!

Thomas Paul Alabaster Lacquer Box in Goldfish Mandarin

It got me thinking about goldfish and what a quirky design element they can be. It turns out that there are some really great goldfish-themed home accessories available! Here are a few of my favorites.

How cool is this letterpressed clock from Two Paper Dolls?

Goldfish Clock

The print on this skirt from Anthropologie is so dreamy.

Goldfish Bowl Skirt

Here is a sweet goldfish illustration on this tea towel from Etsy seller Oh Little Rabbit.

Screen Printed Organic Cotton Goldfish Flour Sack Towel

I think the pattern on this hand-made Japanese Kozo paper from Paper Source is really beautiful. I actually have this hanging in our apartment as art. 

Yuzen Fish on Pool Fine Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...