Friday, August 26, 2011

A different kind of pet

While walking in Philadelphia the other day, I passed by the fabulous Jonathan Adler store.  It was after hours so the store was closed, but I spent some time peeking in the window and was taken with this clever quote on a store display:

Allergic to fur? Get a ceramic pet.

While I had seen some of Jonathan Adler's ceramic animals in the past, like this giraffe lamp that has appeared in countless adorable nurseries,


I hadn't realized just how large his menagerie had become.

rhino box

doggie


gorilla

baboon

elephant bank

Fun and graphic, these are perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to a space.  So many great animals to choose from but the rhino is hands down my favorite.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...