Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thymes

I'm not a fragrance person.

Of course, I love fragrance packaging (I worked in that industry for many years) but I often find most fragrances to be too strong and off-putting.  Not sure what started this.  Maybe it was the time when I was 14 and a male friend who clearly had just started experimenting with cologne put on way too much and then got in the car with me and my mom for what seemed to be a very long car ride.  Or maybe it was from my days working on fragrance packaging at Clinique and a bottle of a competitor's strong perfume spilled in the office forcing me to leave the workplace for a good amount of time until the smell kind-of went away. Regardless, my mini-fear of fragrance has stayed with me for years.

Which is why I was so surprised to come across a scent that I adore and one that I cannot stop thinking of.


Thymes Mandarin Coriander is my new fragrance friend.  And it helps that the packaging is so pretty, too.

Mandarin Coriander

Some other pretty packaged beauties from Thymes are below.  I haven't smelled them yet but the packaging (and the excellent product photography) makes them purchase-worthy.

Naia

Red Cherie

Azur


Thymes Essentials

Agave Nectar

Pretty for the home, happy for the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...