Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to School shopping

It's getting to be that time of year again.  Not back to school time but rather back to school shopping time.  I've been out of school for a long time now but I still get excited by the idea of shopping for new folders, notebooks, and calendar books.  And the selection of colors and patterns have gotten so much better through the years.  I used to buy only solid colored notebooks and folders so I could color-code them to each of my subjects (for years, pink was always English, blue was Social Studies, yellow was Math, etc).  Wait, was that just me?  Obsessively color-coding all of my notebooks and folders by subject isn't done by everyone?  Regardless, if I was in school these days, I think I would break my yearly color-coding habit and go for these beauties.




all images via Greenroom

All available at Target, these pretty items might actually make you look forward to homework. Almost, at least.

1 comment:

  1. Superb the experience were when I too used to do my school shopping after a long summer vacation. The excitement to have new books and new stuffs for new standard were just awesome. Really missed those days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...