Thursday, June 23, 2011

Angela Adams - everything but the rug

A few weeks ago, I posted about Angela Adams rugs.  Her playful, nature-inspired patterns are also featured on a wide array of other non-rug products and I just had to share my favorites with you.

Fun and vibrant trays


Glasses to match those trays


(Between last week's post on Fishs Eddy glassware and now this, can you tell that I've been breaking quite a few glasses in my house lately? Glassware has definitely been on the brain. Time to invest in some new ones!)

Graphic labels make me happy. They are perfect for dressing up a plain white envelope or being used as a gift tag on a simply wrapped, colorful box.



Notecards in pretty patterns and letterpressed?  Yes, please.


These next two are called mini hand-wovens.  These versatile pieces work on the floor, as a wall hanging, as tabletop decor, etc.  I think this one would look great in a little girls room.  It's feminine without being over the top girly.


Then there is this one with great colors and pattern, but my favorite thing is the way the rug relates to the pink flowers in the sink.  I think I spy pink peonies just hours or days away from being in full bloom -- my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...