Tuesday, May 31, 2011

pretty pendant lights, pillows, and doughnuts

I visited Doughnut Plant in NYC for the first time on Saturday and spied these pretty little pendant lights in the shop:


They reminded me of Jillian's post about exposed bulbs and the silver tip lightbulb. I think these are perfect examples.


The interior design at Doughnut Plant (I went to the Chelsea location) is fantastic. Not only are the doughnuts sweet but the decor is too. Check out these adorable doughnut shaped pillows that line one of the walls: 

All images via The Pink Chalkboard.

I must say that the doughnuts are delicious. I am a huge Krispy Kreme fan and Doughnut Plant may possibly have them beat. Plus, my doughnut (coconut glaze filled with coconut cream) was square. How cool is that?

Hope your weekend was sweet and delicious too!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...