Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thomaspaul

I love the designer Thomas Paul. It all started with this purchase from Target a couple of years ago:


And I just fell in love with the bird print but I didn't know who the designer was until I spotted these lovelies:



and since then, I've been such a huge fan! I found his print at Calico Corners and would love to make some throw pillows in orange and aqua to complement our orange chair.

When we moved into our apartment this past summer, I bought this fun tray at Open House.


Here are some other great Thomaspaul items that I have had my eye on. 

How fun would it be to pull out this makeup bag every morning?

Above images via Amazon.

These pillows would look so cute on the couch:




I've had my eye on this little guy for a while now:


And check out the new Java Philadelphia Tea Towel that is now available!


I really can't get enough of this designer!!! Pretty great, don't you think?
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...