Thursday, April 14, 2011

Details by Lili Diallo

I received this book for my birthday from my mom. I love, love, love it! It is all about styling your home.

Image by Annie Schlechter.

Lili Diallo, the author, used to work at Domino among other fabulous publications. She is so good!! The photos throughout the book by Annie Schlechter are amazing. I love the layout by VSA Partners too.

One of my favorite and most simple styling tips can be found on pages 28-29. Lili added a hot pink pillow to her rust colored sofa. I ordered a swatch of this bright pink linen fabric and am thinking of covering this cushion and adding it to our couch. That color feels like a pop of happiness to me and perfect for the summer.

It's definitely worth a look!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, lovin this farbric on this vintage sofa.
    where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...